A fresh Asparagus Radish Salad Bowl bursting with flavor ready to delight your taste buds!
Asparagus Radish Salad
- 2 pounds - New Potatoes, halved (quartered if large)
- 2 cups - Large Radishes, halved lengthwise (about 8 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons - Olive Oil, divided
- 1 teaspoons - Kosher Salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon - Black Pepper, divided
- 1 pound - Fresh Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup - Whole Buttermilk
- 3/4 cup - Mayonaisse
- 1 tablespoon - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon - Chopped Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley
- 1 tablespoon - Chopped Fresh Chives
- 1 tablespoon - Minced Shallot (from 1 small)
- 2 tablespoons - Chopped Fresh Tarragon
- 1 teaspoon - Whole-Grain Mustard
2 to 6
2 to 6
- Steam the new potatoes.
- Blanch and shock the asparagus.
- Mix the herbs with the mayo, buttermilk, cider and mustard.
- Toss the veggies together and drizzle with the dressing. Chill and serve.