Kids, reindeer, and Santa approved! A great Christmas morning breakfast for everyone!
Cinnamon Roll Eggnog Bake
- 2 tablespoons - Butter
- 16 large - Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls (2 Cans)
- 5 large - Eggs
- 3/4 cup - Eggnog
- 1 teaspoon - Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon - Cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon - Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon - Vanilla
- dash - Maple Syrup for Topping
2 to 12
2 to 12
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease the spring form pan's sides and bottom.
- Separate both cans of refrigerated cinnamon rolls into the 16 cinnamon buns, setting the icing aside.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 pieces and set the pieces in the spring form pan.
- In a medium bowl beat the eggs.
- Then beat in the eggnog, spices and vanilla until they are well blended.
- Then gently pour over the cinnamon roll pieces.
- Bake for 20-28 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes. Release the springform pan and the baked goods should slide right onto a serving platter.
- Microwave the icing until it is thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over the top of the eggnog bake. Serve with maple syrup if desired.