Melt-in-your-mouth brownies marbled with Cody Road Bourbon and cream cheese are sure to please!
- 4 ounces - Dark Chocolate
- 3/4 cup - Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup - Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 3 large - Eggs
- 1 teaspoon - Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup - All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon - Salt
Cream Cheese Swirl
- 8 ounces - Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup - Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons - All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup - Cody Road Bourbon
- 1 large - Egg
2 to 12
2 to 12
- To Make the Brownies: Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan. Line the pan with parchment paper so that the paper overhangs a couple of inches on each side. Lightly grease the paper. Place the chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave at half-power in 30-second increments until the butter has melted and chocolate melts when stirred. Stir until smooth. Set aside. Combine the brown sugar and sugar in a large bowl. Add the chocolate and mix to combine. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing until blended after each addition. Mix in the vanilla. Add the flour and salt. Mix just until combined. Spread half of the batter in the prepared pan.
- To Make Cream Cheese Swirl: Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and flour, and mix until well-blended. Mix in the CODY ROAD BOURBON and egg. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter in pan. Top with the remaining brownie batter. Use a thin knife to swirl the layers together. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a pick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Then, use the parchment paper to lift the brownies from the pan onto a cutting board. Cut into squares.