This cool, creamy salad is a delicious and satisfying way to serve your favorite summer vegetables.
- 1/3 cup - Sour cream
- 2 tablespoons - Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon - Cider vinegar
- - Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon - Black pepper
- 2 teaspoons - Chopped fresh dill or parsley
- 1 - Medium cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 3 - Medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 - Sweet or red onion, thinly sliced
2 to 2
2 to 2
- In a large bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and dill
- Add cucumber, tomato, and onion. Mix well, cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 30 minutes.