This refreshing and satisfying pasta salad can be prepared in advance, making weeknight dinners a snap! A great side dish for balancing out fatty BBQ meats.
- 1/4 cup - Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon - Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon - Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons - Honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons - Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon - Black Pepper
- 1 - Pressed Garlic Clove
- 1/3 cup - Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ounces - Pasta, Cooked and Drained (use a short sturdy pasta)
- 3 cups - Fresh Peas
- 1 cup - Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1/2 cup - Blanched Green Beans
- 3 tablespoons - Chopped Fresh Basil
- 3 tablespoons - Chopped Fresh Chives
- 3 tablespoons - Chopped Fresh Dill
- 3 tablespoon - Chopped Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley
4 to 6
4 to 6
- Whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, Dijon mustard, honey, kosher salt, black pepper, and garlic clove in a small bowl; slowly whisk in extra-virgin olive oil.
- Stir together pasta (cooked, drained, and rinsed with cold water), fresh peas, blanched green beans, halved cherry tomatoes, and chopped fresh basil, chives, dill, and flat-leaf parsley in a large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette, and gently toss to combine. Serve at room temperature, or cover and chill