These moist pumpkin blondies feature fall's best flavors in every bite. Bring a pan to your next gathering and watch them disappear!
- 2 1/3 cups - all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon - pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon - cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon - baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon - salt
- 1 cup - butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup - granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup - dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons - vanilla extract
- 2 cups - pure pumpkin purée
- 2 cups - dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup - pecans; roughly chopped
9 to 12
9 to 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line bottom and sides of a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with parchment, leaving an overhang on all sides. Grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars on medium-high speed until smooth; beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Beat in pumpkin puree. If the mixture looks curdled, don’t worry.
- Reduce speed to low, and mix in dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan and a toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely in pan.